If you are selling or buying a property in Queensland, you will need to engage a conveyancer and/or solicitor to act on your behalf in relation to your transaction. We handle the legal aspects of your matter from contract preparation through to settlement and everything in between.
Conveyancing in Queensland is a very complex process which requires the upmost attention to detail and expertise. Many things in a conveyance may not go as expected, we will explain everything in plain detail and give comprehensive advice on a range of issues concerning your sale or purchase.
Our team at TWC Lawyers understand that buying and selling property can sometimes be one of the most stressful and daunting things you will do in your life. We simplify the process as much as possible and make each transaction personal to you.
We pride ourselves on having a constant line of open communication with our clients so you will never be left worrying or wondering about your transaction. Whether you only want to be notified of the critical stages of your conveyance or if you want to be kept in the loop with the finer details, we will cater our service directly to you.
WHAT TWC CONVEYANCING LAWYERS OFFER
- We are extremely competitive and upfront on price where all fees are charged on a fixed fee basis with no hidden charges.
- We bill on completion of your matter where our fees can be taken directly from the settlement proceeds to save you time and hassle.
- We provide a free contract review, prior to you signing, to make sure your interests are protected and all aspects of the contract are correct to save you stress, money and time down the track.
- Our clients and communication are our main priorities.
- We provide a 4 hour turnaround, whether it be a call or email back, advice in relation to a condition or a review of the contract, you will have your answer within 4 hours.
- Should an issue arise we have the legal expertise to resolve it quickly and efficiently.
- Our team of lawyers and conveyancers have years of experience in all aspects of property and conveyancing. Our attention to detail and the quality of our work is without exception.